Saturday, February 27, 2010

Budget Cuts

Well we are starting to feel the effects of the economy on our waiver services. This is part of what I call our Autism Services. Our state is doing something they call Resource Allocation. It is something having to do with level of services being tied to the complexity of their disability.

Anyway we lost 18 hours a week. I chose to lose half on Saturday and half on Sunday. This is the second weekend. Luckily I have not felt really bad with my fibromyalgia. I am not sure what I will do then. Dominoe really has to be watched.

Our Department of Health and Hospitals(DHH) also approved Dominoe's CPOC (Certified Plan of Care) for 90 days. They are usually approved for a year. DHH told the case manager we had to get a psychological within that time. That ought to be interesting. Her last psychological is easily 10 years old. As a matter of fact it is so old I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment