Monday, April 19, 2010

Parenting a Child with Autism

I am greatly amused and delighted to read other parents blogs about their child with Autism. One of the blogs I found is so great. The parent of a boy with and a boy without Autism writes it. Not all of his posts are about his children. He writes of other topics too. Thank goodness. At times people think all we parents think about it Autism. It’s not.

The latest article (or at least the latest one I have gotten to read) was about being the parent of a child with Autism. It was wonderful. Like this parent I am a parent first. Two of my children just happen to be on the Autism Spectrum, but I am a parent. I am posting the link:
http://blog.gbrettmiller.com/parenting-is-parenting/

I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment