Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blogging About Autism and Other Disabilities

Yes, I'm old.   My 18 year old son like to remind me at every possible opportunity.  He was trying to tell me why I can't surf and have 5 tabs open at the same time.  I don't get it.  What's the point of having a computer if I can't use it...

Anyway back to the old thing.  From what I understand, from the 18 year old again of course, people don't use email sign ups to read the blogs they like.  Once again, I don't get it.  There are lots of blogs I'd love to read but if I don't get an email I can't ever find it again.

Well except for the lady that tweets me to remind me to go look.  Thank her by the way.  And the other lady who facebooks in my group so I can go look.  I thank her to.  Could the rest of you with interesting autism and disability blogs get an email sign up?  For me?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment