Thursday, May 25, 2017

Second Grandson

We did go to the appointment for the second grandson.  He did get the same diagnosis of autism.  His autism is vastly different than his brother's autism.

His mother did agree to try another medication.  He is so aggressive.  She doesn't like medications.  She took medication for help with her Aspergers.  I tried then and tried now to explain it was just a tool to help with the aggression.  I think she is just at the point she is willing to try anything.  He beats on her pretty bad.  She cries.  Then I am upset.

Then she just called me.  She said the younger one's score was 69 and the older's ones score was 62 on the scoring tool the doctor use.  Then she asked me if that meant they both have autism.  I told her yes.

She missed it.  I just don't know what to say or think....

No comments:

Post a Comment